5 tips for blow drying hair in Summer
1. During the Summer season, you can let hair air out. If you avoid it because your hair tends to frizz, there are lots of anti-frizz products that will help you control it and enjoy your natural hair. Advice: the air space where you are must circulate and be renewed drying. It will take less time to dry.
2. In case you use a hairdryer, do it during the day coolest hours: first thing in the morning or evening.
3. Use the cool setting on your dryer: this way, you will neither harm the scalp nor the cuticle and will prevent the frizzing, getting a better finish.
4. If your hair starts curling after hair drying, gather it into a low bun and keep on doing other things. Just before leaving, drop it and apply an anti-frizz serum or argan oil products to control and protect the hair such as Orofluido.
5. In order to suffer from heat while drying your hair in Summer, the key is to do it as quickly as possible. Squeeze the excess water from the hair first, and then dry it up a bit with the towel. Basically, you’ll be wiping your hair letting the towel soak the water from your hair. Brush your hair and use a good quality hair-dryer. Choose professional hair dryers: an investment in hair health and beauty. The new GHD Air will be your great ally: with its advanced ionic technology reduces hair frizz. Advice: clean the dryer filter periodically so to avoid burning out the device and your own hair.
Don’t pull your hair out: follow our beauty tips to care for your hair during the Summer. You’ll see the difference.
Any other tip to dry out your hair in Summer?
Share it with us.