Biotherm Blue Therapy: cosmetic water power
After scientific studies, Biotherm has found that only 20% of the aging signs are inevitable, indicating that the remaining 80% of the damage is repairable.
Three waters from the world and the perfect fusion of three concentrated elements made possible the creation of Biotherm Blue Therapy, an innovative cosmetic product that activates skin repair from the inside to the outside.
Wrinkles, dark spots and flaccidity disappear thanks to its 3 active extracts based on the benefits of something so pure and essential as water:
– L. Ochroleuca: seaweed from the Celtic Sea. Its extracts help keep skin balance and firmness.
– A Flos Aquae: seaweed from the Klamath Lake, Oregon, (USA). First organism producing oxygen by photosynthesis,which regenerates and strengthens the capilar structure.
– Plancton Thermal: Extracted from the hot springs of the French Pyrenees. Revitalizes the skin and protects it from the appearance of sunburn stains.
Together, these three aquatic ingredients strengthen their individual benefits to reduce the signs of aging and result in more renewed, elastic, bright and moisturized skin.
Results are visible after 4 weeks of treatment, repairing the damage of aging accumulated during 8 years and acquiring softness, smoothness and firmness.
Biotherm Blue Therapy is presented in two versions: cream & serum, both of nice texture and aquatic fragrance.
We offer this new range of Biotherm cosmetics on Perfumes Club:
– BLUE THERAPY Crème SPF15: Face and neck day cream. Helps repair visible signs of aging while regenerating & strengthening skin Shields skin against harmful UVA & UVB rays with SPF 15 to prevent premature aging Skin appears firmer, sleeker, even-toned & younger looking.
– BLUE THERAPY Serum: All skin types. An effective rejuvenating concentrated serum with a lightweight, velvety texture that dissolves quickly into skin.
These two products can be found in perfumery sets, special edition for this Christmas ‘12.
– BLUE THERAPY Serum, 3-piece set: Day cream 50 ml + serum 50 ml + serum 10 ml.
– BLUE THERAPY Creme 3-piece set: Day cream50ml + day cream 15 ml + serum 10 ml.
Would you like to try the natural benefits of water on your skin? What’s your opinion about the new Biotherm cosmetic “blue therapy”?