Bronze Makeup Look
If you have fair and sensitive skin, do not like sunbathing or simply do not have much chance to visit the beach or pool and want to have a healthy, summery look, do not miss our tricks to get a tanned, sun-kissed makeup. Look your tan without the negative effects of sun exposure.
1. Having your skin looking good is quite essential to get a summery look. After cleansing and hydrating the skin, correct and illuminate little flaws and areas such as around the eyes, upper cheeks and lower eyebrows using a lifting effect highlighter or an illuminator like the classic Touché Eclat by Yves Saint Laurent. You will get a radiant, flawless face.
2. During the Summer, it is not likeable to apply fluid foundation makeup so bronzing powders are more used. They help you create a look similar to that of a suntan, may be brushed all over the body, in particular, over the face and shoulders. Along the jawline, across the bridge of the nose, and on the forehead are popular areas for application. Shimmer bronzing powders, however, should only gently be swept over the cheekbones and eyelids. Terracota by Guerlain or True bronze by Clinique will help you get the so-desired highlighting effect.
3. Although bronzing powders add color to the face, it is worth applying a blusher on the area of the cheeks to harmonize with the base used (copper, coral,…), in order to highlight the face zone where the sun usually tans more intensely.
4. Choose a natural color eye shadow such as brown, coral or gold to apply on the center of the eyelid and beiges in the corner of the eye to highlight. Combine a palette of various shades like Les 4 Ombres by Chanel, blur them and you will get a very natural smokey eye. Finish with a touch of eyelash mask and just like that: top look.
5. Natural full lips will be the end of this summery look. Choose a nude gloss or just lip gloss for a lighter makeup. If you prefer a little bit of color, choose a creamy lipstick in orange, brown or coral shades. You will get that so-desired sun-kissed bronzing.
Do you sign up for this “touched by the sun” look? Any other makeup trick to get this sunkissed bronzing?
Share it with us.