Bye-bye baggy eyes! Tips & products to get rid of them
Due to the daily grind and the pace of modern life, we work a lot (whether paid or not), have little rest and poor sleep so fatigue is reflected in our face as bags under the eyes and dark circles.
Lessen and hide them is the key to offset a bad night and have a good face.
Why do we have baggy eyes?
They can be caused due to several factors:
– Hereditary genetics.
– Blood circulation problems which can cause darker skin in some face areas.
– Fatigue, stress, lack of sleep.
– Allergy or dermatitis.
– Poor diet: lack of iron.
– Lack of skin hydration.
How to fight against dark circles?
Although it is difficult to get rid of them, dark circles can be attacked. Take note of our tips:
– Get a good eye contour and apply it gently with small circular movements and fingertip tapping on the bags (lower eyelid).
– Select the right eye concealer depending on your skin tone. Whether bluish, purple or gray, the bags under the eyes have a darker shade than the rest of the skin. In order to counteract that darkness and match it with the rest of the face, choose a product one or two shades lighter than your foundation but, beware of it! If it is too light, you can get the opposite effect: highlight the dark circles. So never apply an eye illuminator as a substitute for an eye concealer.
– Better quality than quantity: do not apply too much of dark circle remover, as the area might crack, highlighting facial expression lines and eye bags.
– Beware of water excess: fluid retention causes baggy eyes appearance. If you have a tendency for dark circles, you may try relieving and anti-inflammatory products.
– Select effect-lifting products to clear your look and get a better appearance.
Some ideas for products
There are lots of cosmetics for the eye contour area. We can help you choose some of them:
Idealist Cooling Eye Illuminator by Estée Lauder
The idealist Cooling Eye Illuminator treats baggy eyes, dark circles and their causes, making the eye contour less congested and adding luminosity to the face.
Eye Care Eye Illuminate by Natura Bissé
Eye illuminate. Oil-free eye treatment that reduces dark circles,puffiness & bags under the eyes. Botanical extracts boosts micro-circulation. Decongests signs of fatigue, regenerates & diminishes the appearance of fine lines, leaving the eye zone bright & refreshed.
All About Eyes by Clinique
Eye cream that diminishes the appearance of eye puffs, darkness and fine lines.
Multi-Regenerante Serum Contour Yeux by Clarins (eye contour serum)
Advanced Extra-Firming Eye Contour Serum instantly tightens and tones contours on face with lifting and firming benefits that are immediate and long-lasting.
We hope you find helpful our tricks to erase dark circles and baggy eyes and then show a relaxed and shinning look.