Carolina Herrera tips about perfumes
There are many tips about perfumes. Who is the best to give his/her feedback on the subject than someone who has been for years in the selective perfume world with fragrances that bear its name, such as Carolina Herrera.
Carolina Herrera started in the fashion world in 1981, becoming a prestigious brand. However, her daughter Adriana is in charge of the perfume line, always with her mother help. In 1988, they decided to trust the company Puig for the creation and marketing of their perfumes.
The first to hit the market was Carolina Herrera perfume. Currently, the firm has more than 10 different perfumes for men and women, some of which have become top sellers and even classics, among which we can find 212, 212 Sexy or CH Men.
Due to its whole perfume career, we are sure that you may find interesting the secrets and tricks to smell, use and buy perfumes:
1. When testing a fragrance, it is best to do in the morning. The atmosphere is less saturated with odors. Avoid places where the aromas are mixed, as this prevents you from properly notice a perfume scent.
2. It is not advisable to apply perfume behind the ears, because this oily area may make the essence of the fragrance transform.
3. Do not rub the perfume on the wrists to smell. When rubbing, the fragrance structure is broken, thus changing the fragrance smell.
4. In order to make a perfume more durable, apply on the most sensitive body areas: wrists, neck and forearms.
5. In order to perfume your hair, it’s best to apply the fragrance on the hairbrush you will use for combing.
6. A good perfume should not be noticed at arrival or departure from a place.
What do you think about these Carolina Herrera tips about perfumes? Do you apply any?
D’ you have your own tip? We’d like you to share it with us.