Essie Nail Polish now available in Perfume’s Club
Creating stunning nail embellishments since 1981, Essie really know how to make a girl look great.
With over 300 nail varnish colours to choose from, available in shades like: sheer, natural red and metallic there really is a different colour for every occasion. You simply decide upon the shade that will best compliment your outfit, your mood and your plans for the evening et voila!
Tips For Application
One of our motto’s is: ‘It’s not what you wear, it’s how you wear it’
1. Application is key, so here are our top tips to get the best from your Essie Nail Polish.
2. Preparation is the most important stage, so ensure that you strip every last bit of your old nail polish and then moisturise before adding your vibrant new shade. You can use the nail polish remover Naturally Clean, enriched with vitamins and moisturizers.
3. Always store your nail polish in a cool, dry place to ensure that you get the best from it.
4. Applying a base coat before you put on your chosen polish will prevent staining and allow the shade to go on smoothly.
5. Ensuring that your nail polish lasts is key, so make sure that you add a clear layer of top coat every 2-3 days to maintain the shine and to protect from nasty chips.
Trends of Nail Art 2016
The trends in nail art that have taken us into 2016 are nothing short of spectacular. Forget pastel colour French tips; why not try a bold blue set of tips to compliment a plain nail? Shiny is always great, but if the new metallic doesn’t get you excited, then the latest matt black sensation definitely will. The latest trends in nail art this year have really succeeded to thrill.