Eye makeup: Tips & tricks
Your eyes say a lot about you. If you are not giving the importance it deserves, here you have some eye makeup tricks to widen your look:
– Correct puffiness and dark circles with the appropriate corrector tone (one or at least two shades lighter than your skin tone). You will leave your eyes ready for makeup – as if it was a canvas – and you will eliminate signs of fatigue on the face.
– Apply a pre-base on the eye lids or neutral eye shadows to even out skin tone and hide imperfections (redness, deep veins, darker shades, …). This way, the eye shadow you select, will highlight more in your eyes.
– Use an illuminator below the eyebrow and the tear duct to make your eyes look larger and open up your face.
– Apply lighter shadows (white, ivory or champagne) in the tear duct to create a sensation of elongated eyes and the external side of the eye as well. Choose darker shadows for the inner part (eyelids, beneath your eyebrows) and blur. That is the base for smokey eye makeup, with which you can add deepness and intensity to your look.
– Apply the eye pencil on the upper eyelids, next to the where the eyelashes grow up to and below the lower eyelashes. Careful: if the line is placed inside the lower eyelids, your eyes will look smaller.
-Apply eyeliner in order to enhance the shape of your eye. Black is the star color but we can also find brown or violet among the makeup tendencies this season. If your pulse is not firm, do not risk yourself and apply the eyeliner on the upper eyelid. However, for greatest effect, it is suggested to apply eyeliner carefully over your upper and lower lashes with the narrowest end of the applicator.
-Do not forget the eyelash mask. It is the final touch for an effective makeup finish. Apply carefully. Product in excess may darken your look. Choose a mascara to increase lash volume. In order to make lashes appear thicker, use an eyelash curler creating lashes so luscious everyone will think they are false.
-Do not neglect your brows. Good eyebrow epilation highlights the makeup of your eyes.
Put an eye on it: apply these makeup tips and you will dazzle by just blinking.