Perfumes for your wedding day
What does a bride smell like?
We usu. relate weddings with aromas of flowers, a bride’s bouquet, the decoration flowers for a joyful day so full of life and color like this one,… Regarding perfumes, the same happens: floral fragrances are the bride’s favorites on their wedding day. Although all of them look beautiful, one is different from the other and each of them will feel comfortable with her own aroma. Feeling well is definitely, the most important that day. Romantic, sweet, intense, woody, oriental feminine fragrances… There are so many that it is difficult to pick one. So we hope that our suggestions will help you choose a perfume on your wedding day so you do not have to worry about that as well on that special occasion.
Tips to choose a fragrance for your wedding day
– Our main objective is that you feel comfortable and pleased with that fragrance. You will use that fragrance all day long, you will kiss, hug, pose for pictures,…feel well with it is the most important.
– Select an Eau de perfume rather than Eau de toilette or fresh water: perfumes last longer in the skin and that may be a long and intense day…
– Not only your bouquet has to match your dress but the perfume as well. Beware that the type of flowers in the bouquet may be overshadowed by the perfume (it may seem nonsense buy may alter the aroma). If you choose quite aromatic flowers, use a fresh, light, floral perfume. If not, select a fruity perfume.
If the wedding is during daylight, choose a light but lasting fragrance. At night, pick a more intense perfume. Likewise, the same about the season of the year you get married in: Autumn or Winter may require stronger fragrances than Spring or Summer, when lighter aromas may be applied.
– The environment will also affect the selection of your perfume: if you celebrate an outdoor wedding, the aroma will disperse more than if it is indoors.
– If you prefer a new perfume, one you never used before, try it some days before just to double check how you feel. Do not take risks changing the perfume on your wedding day.
– You are seeking to dazzle everyone. Smell is important but do not exceed in your choice: a strong perfume may overshadow the rest of thing and may make you feel uncertain. You may not want that on your wedding day, right?
– If possible, be sure you have available a Travalo atomizer with your perfume. It will make you feel better.
Perfumes for brides
- Long-stay perfumes (strong and very intense): Chanel Nº5, Le Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier, Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, Valentina by Valentino and J’adore by Dior.
- Floral & romantic perfumes: Flora Gucci, Flower by Kenzo or Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf.
- Fresh, citrus, light, long-stay perfumes: L’Eau d’Issey Issey Miyake, Chanel Chance, Angel & Womanity, both by Thierry Mugler.
- Sensual, feminine and romantic perfumes ( names equally romantic): Trésor in Love byLancôme, Amor Amor by Cacharel or Love Chloé.
Overall, (esp. that day) select a perfume that makes you feel the most beautiful woman in the world. Because that day, you will.