Tips for perfect red lips
The red lipstick is, without any doubt, one of the highlights in make-up products. It is not only difficult to pick the right lipstick, but also to achieve perfectly painted red lips is not an easy task… This is why we’d love to give you some good advice andtips on how to achieve perfectly painted red lips following these six easy steps:
- Gently rub your lips with a tooth brush and remove dead skin with a little bit of sugar.
- Hydrate your lips with lip balm or prepare them with a pre-foundation skin primer.
- Apply some highlitghter to the area of the Cupid’s bow (the middle part of your superior lip closest to your nose in the shape of a heart) to highlight the form of your lips.
- Carefuly outline the edges of your lips using a lip-liner. Remember that its tone should not be darker than that of the lip stick you have chosen.
- Apply your lipstick starting at the centre toward the outer part.
- Once you have applied the lipstick remove the excess left and dry it by taking some tissue paper between your lips and “pressing” them softly together. You may apply a sencond layer of lipstick if you wish.
Do you know some other tricks for achieving perfect red lips?
Tell us! Leave your comment.